RIVERS STATE BUREAU FOR PUBLIC-
PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
RIVERS STATE BUREAU FOR PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
TRANSACTION ADVISERS FOR CONCESSION OF GOVERNMENT OWNED FARMS AND CATERING REST HOUSES UNDER PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
The Rivers State Government through the Rivers State Bureau for the true to intends to Concession some Rivers State Government through the Rivers State Bureau for Public Private Partnership intends to Concession some River State Government owned farms and catering rest houses in Rivers State under Public-private Partnership basis. The River State Bureau for Public-Private Partnerships, in compliance with the guidelines of the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commination (CRC) and global best practice now the services of Transaction Advisers to provide a broad range of advisory services for the Concession of Government owned farms and catering rest houses in Rivers State under Public-Private Partnerships basis hereby invite qualified and experienced Transaction Advisers to express interest in providing such advisory services.
The Transaction Advisory Services required include but not limited to the following:
1. Review of project pre-development documentary (i.e. project proposal, Bill of Quantities, Pre-feasibility Report, Business Plan Financial Projections, etc.) submitted by potential investors
2. Conduct Environmental & Social Impact Assessment of proposed projects.
3. Carry out Legal, Financial and Technical due diligence on potential investors (firms) and provide advice
4. Provide detailed feasibility Report for the projects under consideration.
1. Profile of individuals, Professional, Firms, Companies, and Consortium
2. Current Certified True Copy of CA Incorporation Documents
3. Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax where applicable) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2020
4. Profile and Curriculum Vitae of personnel who would work on the project. Attach copies of professional certification, registration and licensing.
For consortium, the core personnel shall consist of a multi-disciplinary team of a minimum of six (6) consultants having expertise in the following areas:
• Quantity and Estate Survey & Valuation
• Project Management
• Contract negotiation and Drafting Legal
• Project Financing Environmental & Social impact Ornament
• Stakeholder Consultation
• Civil Engineering/Infrastructure Planning & Development
• Public-Private Partnership Agriculture Development and financing
Integrated individuals, professionals, firms, companies and consortium should provide:
1. Statement of qualifications of the Consultants to provide the services
2. Statement of understanding of the needs of the River in Burst for at Private Partnership
3. The methodology for providing the services;
4. The time frame for providing the services; and
5. The cost price for the service