SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND NIGERIA-
INVITATION TO BID AS A MEDIA SECTOR AND COMMUNICATION CHANNEL MAPPING CONSULTANT
SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND NIGERIA
RFP NO: PR/ABJ/2021/5/543
INVITATION TO BID
Search for Common Ground is an international, non-sectarian, non-profit organization partnering with people around the world to ignite shared solutions to destructive conflicts.
Search work cut across all levels of society to build sustainable peace through three main avenues:
Dialogue + Media + Community
Search has been working in Nigeria since 2004, using innovative approaches to promote peacebuilding in areas of tension and to encourage understanding across ethnic, religious, and gender lines. With offices in Abuja, Jos, Maiduguri, Yola, and Warri, we are working to address conflict, utilizing consensus-based advocacy training, conflict resolution training, human rights monitoring and reporting, and the facilitation of dialogue processes that engage all levels of society.
In accordance with the due process for award of contracts, Search for Common Ground Nigeria is soliciting competitive, sealed, bids from interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience to establish contacts for the following:
|PR/ABJ/2021/5/543||A Media Sector and Communication Channel Mapping Consultant||Abuja|
Interested applicants are invited to send an application to Nigeriahr@sfcg.org and their application MUST include the following:
• Curriculum vitae;
• A technical proposal proposing a methodology for the media sector analysis, communication channel mapping, and baseline together with a financial proposal for the completion of the aforementioned deliverables and a short cover letter;
• Evidence and two samples of previous work done related to media sector analysis.
COMPANIES OR FIRMS applying should include:
• Company’s Profile
• Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
• Evidence of Tax registration.
• 2 letters of reference
• Evidence of financial capability or bank support.
INDIVIDUALS applying should include:
• International Passport or Driver’s License
• Tax ID Number
• 2 letters of reference
• Evidence of financial capability or bank support
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
All applications must be submitted on or before 5: 00 pm on the 15 June 2021
DISCLAIMER AND CONCLUSION
Search For Common Ground will NOT be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (s) in connection with any response to this invitation and, or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry