SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND NIGERIA-
INVITATION TO BID FOR FILM PRODUCER/DIRECTOR FOR YOUTH FELLOWSHIP PROJECT
SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND
SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND NIGERIA
RFP NO: PR/YOL/2021/3/168
INVITATION TO BID
Search for Common Ground is an international, non-sectarian, non-profit organization partnering with people around the world to ignite shared solutions to destructive conflicts.
Search work cut across all levels of society to build sustainable peace through three main avenues:
Dialogue+ Media+ Community
Search has been working in Nigeria since 2004, using innovative approaches to promote peace building in areas of tension and to encourage understanding across ethnic, religious, and gender lines. With offices in Abuja, Jos, Maiduguri, Yola, and Warri, we are working to address conflict, utilizing consensus-based advocacy training, conflict resolution training, human rights monitoring and reporting, and the facilitation of dialogue processes that engage all levels of society.
In accordance with the due process for award of contracts, Search for Common Ground Nigeria is soliciting competitive, sealed bids from interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience to establish contracts for the following:
|LOT NO||PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION||LOCATION|
|PR/YOL/2021/3/168||A Film Producer/Director for Youth Fellowship Project||Adamawa, Yola State|
Interested applicants are invited to send an application to: Nigeriahr@sfcg.org and their application MUST include the following:
- A technical proposal, no more than four pages, describing how the movie production objectives will be met within the stated timetable. Also a narrative “pitches” describing the basic film concepts and illustrative examples of how the movie would be structured.
- Technical qualifications of the team members including CVs, for all proposed personnel along with select internet links or digital copies of relevant short films developed by team members as well as Creative portfolios, including internet links or digital copies of relevant short films developed by the company.
- Budget/financial proposal including a description of costs for personnel, per diems, travel, logistics, any local production company support, and all film production costs (development, pre-production, production, and post-production). Include an overall cost for the contract. Final content decisions will be discussed between the consultant and Search before production begins.
- Creative portfolios, including internet links or digital copies of relevant film productions developed by the consultant.
COMPANIES OR FIRMS applying should include:
- Company’s Profile.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Tax registration.
- 2 letters of reference
- Evidence of financial capability or bank support.