SEPLAT ENERGY PLC-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE SUPPORT FOR NATIONAL OIL WELL VARCO (NOV) PUMPS SETS AT WESTERN ASSET LOCATIONS (AMUKPE, OBEN & SAPELE)
SEPLAT ENERGY PLC
(ON BEHALF OF THE NPDC/SEPLAT JOINT VENTURE)
PROVISION OF OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE SUPPORT FOR NATIONAL OIL WELL VARCO (NOV) PUMPS SETS AT WESTERN ASSET LOCATIONS (AMUKPE, OBEN & SAPELE)
This proposed contract will ensure proper focus on all running pump-sets and improve the uptime of the pump sets and consequently, improve our production target. This will ensure there are no catastrophic failure of the equipment. Contractors shall provide maintenance services of the pump inventory listed below: l. Amukpe Facility -14 Nos. NOV (National Oil Varco) of various capacity 2. Amukpe Facility -4 Nos. Sulzer Pumps 3. Oben Flow Station – 7 Nos. National Oil Varco of various capacity 4. Oben Flow Station -1 No. EMSCO pump units 5. Sapele Flow Station – 4 Nos. NOV (National Oil Varco) These Pumps are driven by Caterpillar Gas Engines type G3412, G3408 and G342. The operating integrity of these units are good; however, the availability and reliability could be further enhanced by spares availability and optimum maintenance. The vendor shall engage competent, certified & trained Engineers and Labour capable of carrying out all operations & maintenance of SEPLAT PUMPS SKIDS and packages, such packages shall include the gearbox, booster Pumps, Suction and Discharge Valves etc. The proposed contract is to award this contract to two OEM representatives, based on the number of Pumps with Amukpe standing alone, while Oben and Sapele standing on the other side.
|Metrics to measures||Target||HSE|
|% Schedule CompliancePercent % Planned WorkProduction Breakdown lossesAsset AvailabilityMTTRFluid end inspection for Pumps% of PM/PdM completed on-timePotential failure identifiedMaintenance Cost||>90%>85%<2%>98%< 48hrsQuarterly>98%>95%5-10% Quarterly Cost Reduction (Savings)||LTIFatalityContractor’s HSE meeting· Compliance with the contract terms· Prompt payment of salary· Payment benefits compliance (BMO, Insurance &· Compliance with local/national labour law· Health coverage staff & qualified dependents· Prompt Submission of invoice||ZeroZeroMonthly100%Between 25-last day of the Monthly100%100%StandardFirst week of each Month|
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION & POST-AWARD PERFORMANCE REVIEW
• Issuance of monthly payslip with details of deduction such as Tax etc.
• Annual issuance of tax clearance to all personnel.
• Issue evidence of pension deduction payments to PFA managers to all personnel.
• Provision of Retainership/HMO for employees and qualified dependent.
• Ensure proper termination of contracts with regards to contract terms/conditions and issue a new contract when extended.
• Quarterly contract review meeting in line with the contract terms and conditions which must be documented and signed off by all parties such as contractor, contract manager/holder and HR appointed personnel.
• All service contract issues and challenges should be channeled through the contract manager or its appointed contract holder.
• Employer/vendor or labour service contractor shall issue their company identity card to all employees working in Seplat facilities while their service last in our premises.
Employee salary framework
The personnel (contract staff) salary structure shall follow the employee salary framework guideline. The proposed strategy will utilize the NipeX contracting platform to run the tendering process.
2. SERVICES REQUIRED/SCOPE OF WORK:
As a minimum requirement, the selected contractors shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of the services as detailed in the table below for use in the onshore and shallow waters operations.
|S/N||Service Code||Tender Ref. Number||Services||Brief Description of Scope of Work (includes But is not Limited to the Understated)|
|1||3.05.11 2.11.012.11.021.03.01||Provision of Operations and Maintenance Support for National Oil Well Varco (Nov) Pumps Sets at Western Asset Locations||The scope of works to be undertaken shall include, but not limited to, the following: (1) Provision of competent technical support personnel Mechanical. Instrumentation and Electrical discipline to carry out the services detailed in the work scope to maintain 98% Pump availability, Additional personnel may be called upon on an as needed basis depending on operational requirements and workload.(2) Provision of OEM support and training/guidance for technical when required on the job at the expense of the vendor.(3) The technical personnel covered in this contract shall run full 24/7 as cover with respect to services within this contract.(4) Vendor shall provide competent work force for daily execution of work orders and FLM, in Seplat facilities as follows.(5) A schedule of critical spares shall be included in the contract and have the contractors to quote for and maintain a minimum monthly stock level to the keep our plant availability up. The lean/ Just-in-time strategy to decongest our warehouse inventory, equipment deterioration in our warehouse and cost optimization.(6) Vendor shall provide required Tools for the implementation of this contract.(7) Provision of vehicle and tools should be included in CASHES/Premob payment in the schedule of rate. No separare payment or monthly payment. Contractor shall provide & maintain a fit-for-purpose vehicle that the meet the HSE requirement of SEPLAT where necessary.(8) Vendor shall carry out troubleshooting on faulty equipment shall be carried out and resolved within 48 hours and conduct preliminary RCA on Equipment failures.(9) Vendor shall produce monthly Equipment Performance reports summary in line with the set KPIs, and Monthly Equipment run hours for trending. Also, daily report on equipment status shall be issued to the Maintenance Lead on Site.(10) Vendor shall ensure the dose out of scheduled PMs on Equipment to maintain good working conditions through the Maintenance Lead on site.(11) Vendor shall also carry out overhaul on Equipment in line with Seplat guidelines and best practiced. And shall carry out all recommended preventive maintenance inspections on Equipment as required and issue report.(12) Vendor shall ensure the function test of Equipment Shutdown devices and ensure they are active all times. And carry out corrective maintenance when Equipment goes down. Also ensure the safeguarding system of the Equipment are in active state.(13) Vendor shall collaborate with the field teams to ensure historical records of Equipment are stored accurately for referencing and trending in the provided CMMS.(14) Vendor shall attend monthly and quarterly contract review meeting and Field HSE Meeting as scheduled.(15) Provision of condition monitoring services & laser alignment equipment to facilitate proper alignment of pumps to drives as the need arises. And carry out checks on Equipment for vibration and resolve challenges as need arises, carry Out Oil analysis and issue reports on Monthly basis.(16) Vendor shall implement 14/14 work cycle in line with Seplat guidelines.(17) Required support shall be on call-off basis and shall be day rate (of 8 Hours -8:00am-5:00pm)(18) Vendor shall work out plan to cover for staff on annual leave or vacation.(19) Provision of the special reliability tools to enable the above condition monitoring.NOTE(20) The new contract shall include detail scope of the coverage- list of equipment and rates, such it will enable Seplat to back-charge the contractor when an equipment is down for more than 72hrs without restoration back to service.(21) O&M contracts shall be serviced-based going forward and payment for service shall be based on the availability of the equipment of more than 24 days in a calendar Month, otherwise it shall be prorated.(22) Since the new strategy is service based, there shall not be provision of separate payment for accommodation, food, and vehicle. CONTRACTOR staff should be accommodated and fed within their 14/14 rotation in our facilities.|
The strategy is to engage the services of contractors to execute the activities on provision of operations and maintenance support for national oil well Varco (Nov) pumps sets at western asset locations for a period of two (2) years with the option of one (1) year extension. Following this advertisement, companies will be expected to submit their bids as specified thereafter, the bids shall be evaluated and ranked based on the bidder’s performance. Contract shall be awarded to three most competitive bidders at the lowest evaluated realistic bidder’s rates. NPDC/SEPLAT JV shall retain the selected companies to provide the required services during the contract duration.
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS:
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and live’ in the relevant product/services categories of NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and ‘live’ bidders in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and’live1 in the following NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) categories: •3.05.11 •2.11.01, • 2.11.02, •1.03.01
(3) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Visit http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, Click on products/services status tab to view your status and product codes.
(4) If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(5) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(6) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the NipeX system,
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT:
Seplat as an indigenous exploration and production company in Nigeria is committed to the development of the capabilities of Nigerian companies in compliance with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development. Tenderers are to note that they will be requested in the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at http://www.ncdmb.gov.ng/images/GUIDELINES/NCACT.pdf , in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations. In light of the above, tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
• Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company having greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding in the registered company, by providing details of company ownership and shareholding structure (form C02 and COT). Also, provide evidence of registration on NOGICD JQS.
• Tenderer shall provide a detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area) In Nigeria to support this contract
• Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram for all key personnel and CV’s of all personnel as listed in the project organogram should be submitted. For any position to be occupied by an expatriate, tenderer shallprovide evidence to obtain expatriate quota approval granted by NCDMB before any expatriate is deployed to execute this work scope1”.
• Tenderer shall provide evidence (Purchase receipt, Bill of Landing etc.) of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to execute this work scope.
• Tenderer shall provide evidence of Valid category C NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board in respect of ownership of equipment to be utilized on the project.
• In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainees) or other approved NCDMB training institution’s).
• Tenderer shall provide evidence of Binding MOA with Nigerian companies for the procurement of all items for execution of the work scope.