SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (SPDC)-
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF CEMENTING SERVICES FOR SPDC
SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (SPDC)
PROVISION OF CEMENTING SERVICES FOR SPDC
TENDER REF: CW399999
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/ SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
CONTRACTOR shall direct, supervise, and control Cementing and Pumping Services and associated operations as defined herein, and assume liabilities as provided in the Contract. Consequently, CONTRACTOR shall:
• Provide total cementing services, pumping and pressure testing services as well as real time cementing data transmission (for critical cement jobs) as part of normal oilfield practice with all items of equipment and ancillary/optional equipment, as described in Contract, and in accordance with the well specifications;
• Provide cementing services in multiple wells on land, swamp and offshore terrains
• Provide the equipment, labor and materials necessary to do the services, as specified in the Contract;
• Provide suitable casing circulating heads, Retrievable packers with storm choke valves, drillable cement retainers, retrievable bridge plugs, with wireline and drill pipe running kits
• Provide casing accessories – float shoes and collars, centralizers, wiper plugs, plug sets, etc
• Provide cement slurry design and cement slurry testing services
• Preparation of cementing programmes and post-job cementing reports
• Provide onshore storage of cement chemical and additives, float equipment, packers and retainers
• Provide onshore bulk cement storage facility and capability to transfer bulk cement to supply vessels
• Provide qualified and competent personnel to run the cement units on the rigs.
• Provide suitable onshore storage and logistics in support of the above operations.