SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF MARINE LOGISTICS CONSULTANCY SERVICES
THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF MARINE LOGISTICS CONSULTANCY SERVICES
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: 1000005231; TENDER NUMBER: CW444509
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) as Operators of the Joint Venture between itself and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Joint Venture hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies, an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Marine Logistics and Consultancy Services. The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q4, 2021 and remain active for duration of two years, with an option to extend by a further one year.
SCOPE OF WORK
The work scope covered by proposed contract includes but is not limited to the following:
• On departure checks for all vessels from Onne, Bonny, Focados, Ogunu and KI
• Inspection of all Mobile Offshore Drilling Units including Jack up Barges
• Anchor patterns and mooring procedures review and vessels stability analysis
• Offshore and/Inshore vessel load-out confirmation
• Dynamic Position (DP) onboard system review and trials
• Desktop review of DP vessels Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Annual DP trial and FMEA proving trial reports
• Desktop review of nominated vessels documentations prior onboard attendance
• Heavy /critical lifts- offshore dynamic factors calculation
• Load out procedures / sea fastenings (for pipes, heavy equipment etc)
• Periodic in-service assurance on contracted vessels
• Operational support for Offshore marine operations
• Pre-mobilization Inspection of Terminal support & Security vessels – Non- DP AHTS, Personnel Carriers, House Boats, Tugs, Barges etc.)
• Inspection of jetty and terminals as and when required using existing inspection protocol.
The contract will also provide marine safety services which include the following activities:
• Work with all maritime contractors along with appropriate contract holders to develop HSSE performance improvement plans; conduct monthly review of the effectiveness and provide feedback to Logistics and HSE Management Team; take remedial actions as necessary in close liaison with the contractors and key stakeholders
• Monitor, Control & record contractor’s safety activities and safety records
• Support Kidney Island, Ogunu and Onne/LADOL supply bases, Forcados and Bonny Terminals for safe marine and efficient quayside operations.
• Contribute to the overall achievement of Maritime HSSE performance and “Goal Zero” objectives and actively participate in the Goal Zero Improvement Program.
• Conduct Ride on Vessel Safety Program (ROVSP) to provide safety coaching and teaching the frontline vessel staff on Shell safety culture, conduct learning from incident sessions and actively drive the UA/UC culture amongst the frontline staff.
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified and Live in the NIPEX Product Code 3.02.21 (Marine Consultancy) and 3.02.13 (Marine Surveyors) in NipeX Joint (Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Logos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
4. To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the Nipex system. Also, for this tender exercise, interested contractors should also be registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS in the relevant product category.