SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
– INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF SHALLOW WATER SEABED SERVICES (GEOPHYSICAL AND GEOTECHNICAL)
THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF SHALLOW WATER SEABED SERVICES (GEOPHYSICAL AND GEOTECHNICAL)
TENDER REF: CW391531/ NIPEX NO. SPDC. 00000356
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) hereby announces to interested and pre-qualified companies on upcoming tendering opportunity for call-off contract for the Provision of Seabed Survey Services (Geophysical Bathymetric and Geotechnical for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in September 2020 and remains active for two years duration with an option of a one (1) year extension option, Two (2) contracts are planned and will be awarded to the lowest and second-lowest bidders respectively at the most competitive prices.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS
In support of SPDC Exploration and Production activities the following services are required using suitably equipment in water depths 1-200m are as follows:
• Drilling Site Surveys
• Field Development Surveys
• Debris Surveys
• Ad-Hoc Specific Survey Requests
In providing these services SPDC is interested in companies or partnerships that will aid the development of local expertise in this specifically in the following areas
• High Resolution Multi-Channel Digital seismic survey (2D & pseudo 3D)
• Analogue/ Digital Data Acquisition
• Geotechnical Services for Nearshore water activities using both Contractor and Company provided platforms
• Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) platforms with installed and integrated systems
• Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV) platforms with installed and integrated systems.
It will be a requirement that all data processing, (including laboratory analysis of geotechnical samples) and interpretation will be completed in Nigeria.
Please note that contractors must offer a tender for the provisions of all the required services. The prequalification categories are:
• Geographical surveys (Covering drilling, development and debris survey)
• Geotechnical surveys (Covering field development surveys)
• ROV/ AUV Surveys (For the inspection of seabed features)