SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF TUGBOATS, BARGES AND HOUSEBOATS
THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED
OPERATOR OF THE NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF TUGBOATS, BARGES AND HOUSEBOATS
NIPEX NUMBER – 100005120
TENDER NUMBER – CW412747
1. The SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Tug boats, Barges and Houseboats. The proposed contract will commence in Q3 2021 and remain active for three (3) Years duration.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
Provision of Tugboats, Barges and Houseboats of various capacities to support SPDC operations on call-off basis. See below the equipment required.
• Tugboats (Twin Screw, 2 X 500BHP)
• Tugboats (Twin Screw, 2 X 1000BHP)
• Estuary Support/Utility Vessel (Twin Screw, 2 X 750BHP)
• Self-propelled Fuel barge (500 – 800TON); DOUBLE HULL (DH)
• Self-propelled Fuel barge 1500t DOUBLE HULL (DH)
• Fuel Storage Barge (1000T) DOUBLE HULL (DH)
• Fuel Storage Barge (1500T) DOUBLE HULL (DH)
• Flat Top Barges (500 – 800 Tons)
• Ramp Barges (500 – 800 Tons)
• Water Barges (500 – 800 Ton)
• Environmental Barges (500 – 1000 Tons)
• Coral Barges (500 – 800 Tons)
• Barge Plot Top Barge with Radioactive Protection
• Chemical Barge (3000 CUFT)
• 30-man Houseboat
• 40-Man Houseboat
• 60 Man Houseboat
• 100-Man Houseboat
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS – VESSEL
Age of Tugboats, Barges and Houseboats should not be more than 10 years from the manufactured year.
All vessels must meet THE INTERNATIONAL MARINE CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION (IMCA) CMID M 189 for Nigeria Riverine environment and OIL COMPANIES INTERNATIONAL MARINE FORUM (OCIMF) OVID for offshore.
All vessels must have the appropriate NIMASA statutory certification.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractor are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the NJQS category reference 3.08.01 – Tugs, 3.08.02 – Barges Dumb, Self-propelled, Towage, 1.13.05 – Tugboats, house boats (Product/Services) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified and live suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10 Bayo Kuku, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
(6) Only Nigerian indigenous service companies having verifiable Nigerian equity shareholding of 51% and above shall submit bids for this tender.