– INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AS VENDORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AS VENDORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS.
Solidaridad West Africa (SWA) is part of the global Solidaridad Network, a Dutch international non-profit organization. SWA has its regional office in Ghana and active country offices in Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Ivory Coast, with over 50 years of experience in supporting the sustainable development of farmers and production systems across the globe. The focus of the INGO is on the enhancement of value chains of fresh and processed agricultural and other non-agricultural commodities.
SWA in Nigeria is requesting for interested reputable and competent vendors and service providers to submit their proposals to the following services listed below:
CATEGORY A: SUPPLIES
3. Computers, Office devices & Accessories; printers, scanners, photocopiers, projector, tabs
4. Supply of vehicles, motorbikes, power generating set, air-conditioners and firefighting equipment
5. Branding and promotional items; jackets, t-shirts, bags, IEC materials
6. Supply of field items; rain boots, hats, cutlasses, fertilizer, agrochemicals, harvesting tools, etc.
7. Supply of communication equipment/gadgets
8. Electronics; refrigerators, television, radio etc
9. Video Production & Editing
10. Supply of petroleum products such as Diesel, PMS, Kerosene
11. Supply of Water