STAR DEEP WATER PETROLEUM LIMITED-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF AGBAMI 4C OBN 4D MONITOR 3 (M3) SEISMIC ACQUISITION SERVICES TO SUPPORT DEEP WATER DRILLING AND COMPLETION OPERATIONS
STAR DEEP WATER PETROLEUM LIMITED
A CHEVRON COMPANY
PROVISION OF AGBAMI 4C OBN 4D MONITOR 3 (M3) SEISMIC ACQUISITION SERVICES TO SUPPORT DEEP WATER DRILLING AND COMPLETION OPERATIONS
NIPEX TENDER NO.: STARDEEP.00000071
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (SDWPL) invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for Provision Agbami 4C OBN 4D Monitor 3 (M3) Seismic Acquisition Services for 2021-2023 Drilling and Completion Program to support Deep Water Drilling and Completion Operations.
The contract is proposed to span a period of two (2) years with a possible optional term of one (1) year duration.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Interested Applicants must be able to provide following as required for Provision of Agbami 4C OBN 4D Monitor 3 (M3) Seismic Acquisition Services:
• Acquire 4C OBN 4D seismic data (Monitor 3) over approximately 229sq. km of node area and 582sq. km of shot carpet area in water depths of about 1170-1830m in 3Q 2015 utilizing remotely operating vehicle (ROV) to safely deploy nodes on the seabed and source vessel to shoot.
• Plot shot gathers, perform QC checks (tilt/orientation, vector fidelity, clock correction, positional and noise analysis) and produce QC reports.
• Process and carry out all relevant navigation QC checks on-board the seismic vessels and output in P1/90 format.
• Output navigation merged seismic field tapes in SEG Y format on 3592/disk media.
• Perform short offset high frequency processing on-board the vessel and generate stacks for QC checks.
• Prepare seismic data acquisition report in acceptable standard format.
• Acquire sound velocity and tidal information within the survey area to aid overall data evaluation
• To achieve this, Supplier shall use robust safety and security management systems, SIMOPS plan and in-country and shore side logistics support.
The Area of Operations is located in parts of OML 127/128 (Agbami Unit) and such other areas as may be agreed between both parties in writing. The Agbami field is approximately 100km offshore Nigeria. The water depth varies between 1200m and 1800m.
MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS:
a. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and “live” in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database Categories 3.10.01 (2D/3D/4D Seismic Acquisition Services). All successfully pre-qualified bidders in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to submit Technical and commercial Tender (ITT).
b. To determine if an intended bidder is pre-qualified and in order to view the product/service category that such bidder is listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your company log in details, click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
c. If you are not listed in the product service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 10, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
d. To initiate and complete the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
e. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.