STAR DEEP WATER PETROLEUM LIMITED
– INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
STAR DEEP WATER PETROLEUM LIMITED
A CHEVRON COMPANY
OPERATOR OF THE AGBAMI UNIT (OML 127/128)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
NIPEX TENDER – STARDEEP 00000067
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (SOWPLJ invites interested and prequalified companies to this tender opportunity for the provision of a Subsea intervention Vessel required for Subsea Construction, Subsea IRM (inspection, Repair & Maintenance), conduct of underwater survey to identify challenges with the Subsea operations, provision of general support to Agbami FPSO operations, conduct of regulatory compliance work scopes inclusive of UWILD Inspections as well as supporting other operations such as the Seabed Survey for the Agbami Field. The proposed contract commencement September 1st, 2020 with a proposed term of four (4) years with a one (1) year option to extend.
2. SCOPE OF WORK:
The scope of work for the services Includes, but is not limited to, the Supply of Subsea Intervention Vessel with P2 system, certified to an appropriate classification society, with the following capabilities:
• Provision of subsea installation vessel with minimum DP2 capability and compliant with all NIMASA requirements for operation within Nigeria waters
• Installation of Subsea equipment with heave-compensated crane with minimum crane capacity of 100 metric tons at 2,000m of water depth
• Deck space capable of landing Anghami Subsea trees weighing over 60 tons. The minimum useable deck space required is 940m.
• Capacity to remain on station for at least 1 (one) month between resupply cycles.
• Capacity to work on equipment and operate 2 work class ROVS, 150hp each, in 2,000m of water depth.
• Vessel accommodation: Vessel POB must be a minimum of 100 beds.
• Distribution of diesel fuel to the FPSO and other vessels in bunkering operations.
• Distribution of fresh water to the FPSO and other vessels.
• Helicopter landing pad sufficient for a Sikorsky S92 helicopter
• Safety and life-saving equipment meeting all current SOLAS requirements
• Provision of engineering support services for conduct of subsea installations.
• Provision of Subsea Integrity Management Inspection and Services
• Provision of operational support to Agbami FPSO.
• Design and fabrication of Subsea tooling and equipment in support of IRM, Light construction, and intervention activities
Additionally, contractor will have the capability to support marine Inspection repair and maintenance activities on all subsea hull moorings, oil offloading lines and production equipment. Where animals are identified, Subsea Engineering support shall be able to assess the activities and procedures to safely and efficiently repair all subsea equipment. This excludes wellbore intervention. Engineering support shall also be capable of defining and executing construction support activities for new Christmas tree installations as well as flexible jumpers to tie back to manifolds. Contractor will be required to have proven Simultaneous Operations experience.
3. MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS:
A. To be eligible for this tender exercise, Interested bidders are required to be pre-qualified and live in the 3.05.09(Solving/ROV/Submersible Operations); 3.05.10 (Subsea Construction Services) und 3.08.01(Tugs/ROV Support/Diving Support Vessel) categories in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJOS) database. All successfully pre-qualified and “live bidders in this category by the bid close date will receive an Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
B. To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http:/Renders.atpase.com and access BIOS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
C. If you are not listed in the product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, please contact Nipex office at 8-10 Bayo Kuku Street, ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
D. To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com. click on services tab followed by NJOS registration
E. To be eligible, al tenders must comply with Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system. MOA with another category AAA vendor (nat bidding for this tender) on the NCDMB NOGIC marine vessel categorization owning the nominated vessel.