STERLING OIL EXPLORATION AND ENERGY PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED (STERLING)-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF ONSHORE DRILLING SERVICES FOR STERLING OPERATING PSC BLOCKS OML 143, OML 146, OPL 2005, OPL 2006 & OPL 2004
STERLING OIL EXPLORATION AND ENERGY PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED (STERLING)
OPERATOR OF THE ONSHORE BLOCKS OML 143, OML 146, OPL 2005, OPL 2006 & OPL 2004 PSC
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF ONSHORE DRILLING SERVICES FOR STERLING OPERATING PSC BLOCKS OML 143, OML 146, OPL 2005, OPL 2006 & OPL 2004
Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO), Sterling Global Oil Resources Limited (SGORL), Sterling Global Exploration and Production Limited (SGEPL), Sterling Exploration Limited (SEL) and Sterling International Resources Limited (SIRL) under the group of companies herein referred to as “STERLING” plans to engage the services of qualified service provider(s) for various services for STERLING PSC Blocks i.e. OML 143, OML 146, OPL 2005, OPL 2006 & OPL 2004 and invites interested and prequalified vendors with relevant experience & capacity for technical tendering opportunity for the onshore Drilling Campaign in Block OML 143, OML 146, OPL 2005, OPL 2006 & OPL 2004. The Work is expected to commence in fourth quarter of 2021. The work locations shall be within STERLING’s areas of operations in the Niger Delta. The estimated primary duration of this contract is two (02) years with an option to extend it for another one (01) year.
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
A) Provision of Surface Well Testing Services (Tender No. 1000004708) CATEGORY: 3.04.14 (Well Testing Services)
Bidder shall provide equipment, personnel and services for surface well testing operations, surface production monitoring, surface fluid sampling and PVT analysis and surface data acquisition for gas and oil wells. Bidder shall provide all the equipment including but not limited to flow head, coflex hose. ESD, sand filter, sand detector, data acquisition systems, choke manifold, gauge tanks, surge tank, 3 phase separators, and burner boom. etc.
B) Provision of Coring Services (Tender No. 1000004714) CATEGORY: 3.04.10 (Coring Services)
Bidder shall provide all necessary equipment, personnel, services and consumables to perform coring services using water/synthetic/oil based mud systems. Coring services also include Low-invasion coring techniques for consolidated and un-consolidated formation. Bidder should also provide the services with respect to core handling, core plugging and core preservation with suitable and appropriate services at the well site.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, only interested Bidders are required to be pre-qualified in the Product Service Category (as mentioned against tender under SI. No. 2 Scope of Work/Service Requirements above) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Bidders in above category by the Bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
• Please note, interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
i. Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “PRE-QUALIFIED” for a category in the NJQS database.
ii. Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the invitation to technical tender. (Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”.)
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check ‘My Supplier Status’ and then click ‘Supplier Product Group’.
• If you are not listed in a product/service category noted above, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact Nipex office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku Road Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR Certificate as evidence for review and necessary update.
• To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:
Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil & Gas business in accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other Target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Interested bidders shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Only the Bidders that comply with Nigerian Content Requirements shall participate in next tender stage.
Nigerian Content (NC) in Nigeria Oil and Gas industry is defined as:
“The quantum of composite value added to or created in the Nigeria Economy by a systematic development of capacity and capabilities through the deliberate utilization of Nigerian human, material recourses and services in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.” “Nigerian company is a company formed and registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provision of Companies and Allied Matters Act with not less than 51% equity share by Nigerians”.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirement bidders are expected to comply with in their technical submission:
i. Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
ii. Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical/Administrative offices) in Nigeria to support this contract.
iii. In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
iv. Evidence of category 1, 2, 3 and 4 NCEC under construction and movable equipment group (EC).