IKEJA ELECTRIC PLC (IE)
INVITATION FOR THE PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR 132/33KV TRANSMISSION LINES & SUBSTATIONS REHABILITATION PROJECTS AND EQUIPMENT SUPPLY
Ikeja Electric Plc (IE) has received a CREDIT facility from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for Accelerated Transmission – Distribution Interface Projects to invest in the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)’s rehabilitation and expansion projects.
SCOPE OF WORK
Oke Aro 330/132/33kV Substation:
- Relacement of 300MVA 330/132/33kV transformer Differential protection relay and other materials at Oke Aro 330/132/33kV Substation
- Installation of additional 1x100MVA, 132/33kV Power Transformer and construction of associated additional bays for load evacuation.
Isolo 132/33kV T/S:
- Upgrading of T3 45MVA transformer to 60MVA, 132/33kV to accommodate more load.
Upgrading of 1x30MVA tx to 1x60MVA, 132/33kV transformer and construction of associated additional bays for load evacuation.
Itire 1×30, 1x40MVA, 1x60MVA, 132/33KV T/S:
- Upgrading of 1x30MVA to 1x60MVA, 132/33kV transformer and construction of associated additional bays for load evacuation
- Upgrading of 1x40MVA to 1x100MVA, 132/33kV power transformer and construction of associated additional bays for load evacuation.
Oworonshold 2x30MVA replacement:
- Replacement of 1 x 30MVA transformer at Oworo and construction of associated additional Bay.
- 2 No 150/165 MVA, 330/132/33kV Power Transformer
- 2 No 100/125 MVA, 132/33kV Power Transformer
- 2 No 60/66 MVA), 132/33kV Power Transformer
- 1 No. 60/66 MVA, 132/33kV Mobile power transformer
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (NIGERIAN COMPANIES ONLY)
Suitable Nigerian Companies are invited to participate in the prequalification exercise by submitting the following pre-requisite requirements:
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with forms CO2 and C07.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three Years valid till Dec. 2019
- Three years Company Audited Financial Statement for the period of 2018-2020 duly stamped by a registered Audit firm.
- PENCOM compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021.
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance Certificate Valid till 31st December 2021.
- Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
- NEMSA compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021.
For Joint Venture Partnerships, the Joint Venture Agreements must be signed by all the parties, a copy of which must be attached. In addition, all partners must meet the above requirements.
The cover letter must bear the name of the Director of the Company at the bottom of the page and duly signed by the Authorized Officer of the Company.
The under listed qualification requirements applies to applicants, including joint ventures.
- Minimum average Annual Construction turnover over the past three (3) years as shown below, –
- Two hundred and fifty Million Naira (NGN250,000,000.00)
- The Applicant shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means (Independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements
- Evidence of Experience of at least two (2) projects of similar nature and complexity completely executed in the last five years, including final Taking-Over Certificates from clients.
- Company Profile including:
- Populated organizational structure and key professional staff with relevant experience on high voltage power lines and substations.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
One soft and two hard copies of the documents are to be submitted. The names and mailing addresses of the applicant Companies must be clearly marked on the envelope(s) bearing the submissions. All the information requested for pre-qualification must be provided in English Language by all applicants.
Failure to provide information/supporting documents that is essential for the evaluation of applicant’s qualifications, or to provide timely clarification or substantiation of the information supplied, may result in disqualification of the applicant.
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us