GOVERNMENT OF BORNO STATE OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PERMANENT SECRETARY, MINISTRY OF TRADE, INVESTMENT AND TOURISM, MAIDUGURI
CONSTRUCTION OF BUS TERMINAL AND MINI MARKET AT BAMA ROAD, MAIDUGURI
INVITATION TO PREQUALIFICATION/TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIAL TENDERS
The BORNO STATE MINISTRY OF TRADE, INVESTMENT, AND TOURISM hereby expresses her intention to undertake the construction of a Bus Terminal and Mini Market and hereby invites competent and experienced Contractors to submit bids for Construction of the above subject project.
PROJECT OBJECTIVE AND DESCRIPTION:
The project foresees the construction of Ultramodern Bus Terminal and Mini Market equipped with facilities to boost trading activities in the state.
Interested Contractors/Bidders are required to submit the following:
1. Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission- Certification of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, CAC Forms C07, CO2, and CAC Form 1.
2. Evidence of VAT Registration and Tax Registration Number
3. Detailed Company Profile with Registration Address not PO Box or PM.B, functional e-mail, Telephone number(s) and Point of Contact for the Organization
4. Evidence of payment of Company Tax and Returns (Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three (3) years.
5. Evidence of Financial Capability (a) Bank Reference letter (b) Audited Financial returns/Statement for the last three (3) years.
6. Verifiable Evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past three (3) years and attach copies of letters of Award and completion Certificates.
7. Resume/CV of key Technical Staff with copies of professional Certificates endorsed and evidencing (3) years employment of key Staff.
8. Quality Control/Quality Assurance Procedure Report.
9. Anti-Corruption Policy
10. All documents for submission must be transmitted with covering/forwarding letter under the Company’s Letter Headed paper bearing the Registration Number (RC) as issued by CAC, Contact Address, Mobile Phone Number, e mail address and the Names of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page and shall be duly signed by an authorized Officer of the Firm.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS AND INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS:
All interested Companies are hereby invited to pick up Tender Documents from the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Borno State Ministry of Trade, Investment and Tourism, Musa Usman Secretariat, Maiduguri. Tender Document and other related documents are to be issued payment of a fee to the Bureau of Public Procurement
BID SUBMISSION AND CLOSING:
Completed Prequalification/Technical and Commercial Priced Bills of Quantities (B0Q are to be submitted in the three (3) envelops in hard and soft copies (CDs) or Flash drives as below stated:
i. Envelop No.1 Pre-qualification/Technical/Financial Capability Envelop-clearly labeled “Prequalification/Technical Bid sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point
ii. Envelop No.2 Commercial Envelop- clearly labelled “Commercial Price Bid” Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seal point
iii. Envelop No.3 Large Main Envelop-containing envelops (1) and (2) above. Sealed with Company Seal and signed across seals point, ensure tamper proofing. This third envelop should bear the Company Name at the reverse sides while the Project Name at the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelop and addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Transport.
iv. SUBMISSION LOCATION: Deposit in the bid box located at Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Trade, Investment and Tourism, State Secretariat Complex, Maiduguri.
v. THE BID should reach the above address on or before 12:00pm 2nd February, 2021
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us