WATER CORPORATION OF OYO STATE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN NIGERIA FOR THE PREPARATION OF PROJECT COMPLETION REPORT
The Water Corporation of Oyo State is in the process of recruiting an individual Consultant to prepare the Project Completion Report for the following project:
URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION IMPROVEMENT PROJECT IN OYO STATE
The services Included under the assignment are as follows:
• Carry out a desk review of all project documents and flies with the view to become familiar with them;
• Participate in visits to the project site to verify the completion of the project and hold fact¬ finding sessions with the Executing Agency of the project and other relevant State Government Institutions and donors;
• Conduct Interviews, meetings, and surveys on the socio-economic situation as well as the level of the beneficiary’s awareness of the performance of the project. The interviews will be conducted mainly with targeted communities, local, provincial authorities (where applicable), NGOs, project Implementing and executing agencies, and other stakeholders;
• Review the performance of the Executing Agency with particular emphasis on their financial performance;
• Assess the performance of the different consultants and contractors, as well as the auditors with respect to the technical aspects of the implementation of the project – the designs, works, supervisions, auditing, and project management;
• Compare actual projects implementation performance with appraisal estimates;
• Comment on the attainment of the project objectives and the sustainability of the project outputs;
• Review and comment on the performance of the executing agency, State Government, independent Auditors, the African Development Bank, and other donors which are working in the sector of the two countries.
• Review the financial, social, and economic viability of the project by assessing the social and economic impact of each project;
• Data analysis of project outputs, outcomes including unanticipated project outcomes, job creation, and employment opportunities, and formulate conclusions, draw out lessons and recommendations for future operations, conduct sustainable livelihood assessment In order to identify the potential development for further improving the socio-economic condition in the project areas.
• Collate the preparation of detailed Project Completion Reports in line with the AfDB format.
• Present the report to the Client and undertake corrections and amendments as may be requested by the client for finalization and submission
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us