DOWNLOAD TENDER AS PDF
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PRINTING OF TRAINING MATERIALS
The USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) is a USAID/Nigeria Funded five-year flagship Program, aimed at strengthening the health system, increasing access to and improving the quality of primary health care (PHC) services in supported states in Nigeria. IHP, which started in January 2018 will be implemented at the Federal level and in FCT, Kebbi, Bauchi, Kebbi, Sokoto, and Ebonyi states.
Integrated Health Program-Nigeria Country Office is inviting eligible and reputable printing companies to express interest in printing training materials which would be used in conducting competency-based training for Health workers in FCT, Kebbi, Bauchi, Kebbi, Sokoto and Ebonyi states.
EVALUATION & SELECTION CRITERIA
This section is important and should be given due attention while completing your application. There will not be assumptions or presumptions on what is submitted, incomplete, or assumed to be submitted during evaluation. Incomplete information submission may lead to rejection or poor appraisal of proposal submission. Any company submitting a proposal should endeavour to send in a very comprehensive one highlighting how it intends to meet up all the requirements of IHP as highlighted above.
(1) Company profile details to include registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization.
(2) Evidence of company registration, that is Certificate of incorporation (with Corporate Affairs Commission)
(3) Tax Clearance Certificate for 2017, 2018, and 2019
(4) Evidence of turnover of 50million and Above in 2019
(5) Evidence of managing at least 3 large contracts worth more than NGN30, 000,000.
(6) Clients reference for work which has been performed within the last five years (copies of letters of ward & successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached).
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us