FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (NEWMAP)
REQUEST FOR BIDS
GOODS (ONE-ENVELOPE BIDDING PROCESS)
NAME OF PROJECT: NIGERIA EROSIONS AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF GEOCHEMICAL, HYDROLOGICAL, CHEMICAL LABORATORY, AIR POLLUTION AND HEAVY METAL EQUIPMENT FOR UNILAG, CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
CREDIT NO: IDA 5150 NG
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF GEOCHEMICAL, HYDROLOGICAL, CHEMICAL LABORATORY, AIR POLLUTION AND HEAVY METAL EQUIPMENT FOR UNILAG, CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE.
2. The Federal Project Management Unit-Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (FPMU-NEWMAP) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF GEOCHEMICAL, HYDROLOGICAL, CHEMICAL LABORATORY, AIR POLLUTION AND HEAVY METAL EQUIPMENT FOR UNILAG, CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE. LAGOS.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” 2021 edition (Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Federal Project Management Unit – Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (FPMU-NEWMAP) and inspect the bidding document during office of 9am to 5pm at the address given below excluding public holidays.
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of (N50,000.00) cash to obtain the document will be sent to the bidder by email or courier on request at the cost of the bidder.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 8th October, 2021. Electronic Bidding WILL NOT be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below:
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of N4.3m.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.