EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE IN ABUJA, NIGERIA
MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS (ZIMBABWE) IN COLLABORATION WITH THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE IN ABUJA, NIGERIA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SELECTION OF ARCHITECTURAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR ZIMBABWE CHANCERY AND OFFICIAL RESIDENCE
REFERENCE NO: EOI 02/2021
Government of Zimbabwe through its Embassy in the Federal Republic of Nigeria seeks the services of a registered architectural consulting firm/consultancy for the Chancery and Residence in Abuja, Nigeria. The Government of Zimbabwe possesses 2 sites in Abuja, Plot 360 measuring 7140 square meters located in Central Business Area and Plot 950 measuring 2675 square meters located in Maitama for this purpose and is therefore inviting local registered and experienced Nigerian architectural firms (“the Consultants”) with 5 years or proven records of accomplishment, qualification and experience to submit their Expressions of Interest for the construction supervision of the proposed development.
(1) Valid Nigerian Tax Clearance for Nigerian firms
(2) Membership Compliance with professional bodies within Nigeria
(3) The firm principal should have at least 5 years of experience
(4) Record of Bank statement for at least 5 years
(5) The firm(s) must be registered with the relevant professional bodies within Nigeria with a minimum of 5 years or more experience in design and construction supervision of construction projects.
(6) Architectural Firms shall be expected to bring together a team of competent professionals and registered Technical Consultants.
(7) Nigerian Registration or compliance with National Council on Public Procurement (the council)/ Public Procurement Act (PPA) and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is required
(8) At least three references for public infrastructure development projects of similar or comparable nature done in the past 5 years.
(9) Detailed company profile.
SCOPE OF WORK
(1) Submission of architectural and engineering designs to the regulatory local authorities of Nigeria for verification and approval by the relevant specialists and at relevant stages of the project wherever necessary.
(2) Tendering for construction services.
(3) Organize and conduct joint construction site and meetings inspections with the Government of Zimbabwe, Ministry of Local Government and Public works Technical Team.
(4) Prepare reports to update on the project (inception report, progress report, interim reports, final report, etc.) including cost estimates and cost reports.
Ministry of Local Government and Public Works now invites eligible Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications, relevant experience, and the capacity to perform the services. Submitted information should exhaustively demonstrate the Consultants’ listed as criteria for shortlisting and evaluation. Prospective Consultants should submit detailed methodology on how they will design and implement the project.
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us