CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)-
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR KIT, AGRICULTURE/FOOD, 5 MONTHS OLD BIRDS, FULANI BREED (7000 COCKS AND 42,000 HENS), NON-FOOD ITEM MATERIALS (NFI)
CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
CRS/(NIGERIA NORTH EAST)
REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) REFERENCE NUMBER: (RFQ_NG2168)
FUNDED BY: (CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES)
CRS IS ISSUING A RFQ FOR: KIT, AGRICULTURE/FOOD, 5 MONTHS OLD BIRDS, FULANI BREED (7000 COCKS AND 42,000 HENS), NON-FOOD ITEM MATERIALS (NFI)
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), an International Non-Governmental relief and development organization is conducting a process to engage vendors for its GIZ Poultry Project, which involves the distribution of Poultry Starter Kits and Chicken to identified rural women interested in Poultry business in Adamawa and Southern Borno. The assistance includes the distribution of 5 months old Fulani bred Cocks and Hens Starter kits for chicken housing (poultry cage), Egg incubators, Solar equipment including batteries and panels Inverters and other non-food items (NFIs). CRS hereby extends invitation to competent registered vendors with offices in Borno and Adamawa States to bid in response to this RFQ.
(i) Vendors can apply for all or part of the material/services requested in this RFQ.
(ii) Language for RFQ Responses must be in English.
(iii) Only vendors/Suppliers with office In Borno and Adamawa States will be considered
(iv) Carefully read the terms and conditions section.
(1) Last day for submission of bids is December 13, 2020, 5:00 PM local time.
(2) Vendors must write the RFQ number on the sealed envelope
(3) Bids/Offers should include the Company Profile’ the first page must be on Company letter Head with email and contact telephone number(s) dully signed, dated and stamped in each page as well as all other required documents in a closed envelope that is signed on the seal to the CRS Office located at No 02 Off Aminu Galadima Way, opposite Police officers Mess, Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State.
(4) At time of submitting your Bid/Offer, ensure the register is signed at the CRS’ Security desk.
(5) Samples must be submitted along with the tender documents and labelled with vendor name and RFQ number.
• Bids received after the deadline will not be considered.
• Only sealed bids/Offers will be considered.
CRS request payment terms of net 30 days. The payment will be made upon verification that the goods/works are received as per specifications and Acceptance report/certificate issued by the Purchaser
(1) Bid /Quote shall be evaluated to determine the lowest priced (best value) most technically acceptable offer that meets CRS’s delivery schedule requirements:
(a) Compliance with specifications/technical requirements
(b) Capacity to supply the item/service when required
(c) Quality of the item quoted
(d) Estimated time of delivery/effectiveness
(e) Lowest price offered
(f) Warranty offered
(g) Discounts offered
(j) Past performance (in working with NGOs or UN agencies and/or in private sector on projects of similar type and scale)
(2) CRS reserves the right to choose more than one Supplier/Vendor and/or to split the procurement between two or more Supplier/Vendors.
(3) CRS reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
(1) Price should be submitted in Nigerian Naira (NGN), inclusive of withholding tax.
(2) The Bidder cannot claim any costs not captured in their Bid/Quote Arithmetical errors will be rectified on the following basis. If there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the total price that is obtained by multiplying the unit price and quantity the unit price shall prevail, and the total price shall be corrected. If the Bidder does not accept the correction of errors, its Bid/Quote will be rejected. If there is a discrepancy between words and figures the amount in words will prevail.
BID/QUOTE VALIDITY PERIOD
Bids/Quotation should remain valid and upon acceptance for a period of at least 3 Months from the closing date from the Bid/Quote submission date deadline of 13 December, 2020.
(1) Items that do not meet the specifications as agreed between the parties and/or are damaged will be rejected and may have to be replaced at the Supplier/Vendor’s expense.
(2) The Bidders are required to submit their Bid/Quote in the tender book, based on the specifications as advertised. The quotes shall indicate the price per units as indicated in the ‘tender. The Quote should be submitted in the vendor letter head duly signed and stamped.
The Vendor shall provide (Mandatory)
(a) Corporate tax certificate
(b) Evidence of Tax payment for the past 2 years
(c) Evidence of working with humanitarian organization or International organizations
(d) Reference of and reference contact information for similar work and scale performed with international organization and/or INGO
(e) The time required to deliver the needed quantities should be written on the quote.
NOTE ON MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
If the supplier is unable to supply the items having CRS’ specifications, vendors can propose alternative items having closest specifications to the CRS’ one. Preference will be given to items having CRS’ specifications.
• Bidders must not be associated or have been associated in the past directly or indirectly with a firm or any of its affiliates which havebeen engaged by CRS to provide services for the preparation of the design, specifications and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods under this request for quotation.
• Bidders shall not be eligible to submit an offer and to be awarded a contract when, at the time of quotation submission.
• Bidders are already suspended by CRS or by United Nations, the World Bank, or other public international entities.
• Bidders name are associated with terrorism and appear in the list that the European Union, the U.S. Government, and the United Nations Security Council have published identifying individuals and organizations considered to be associated with terrorism.