OGUN STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD (OGUN-SUBEB), ABEOKUTA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR UBE SPECIAL NEEDS EDUCATION INTERVENTION PROJECTS IN OGUN STATE
As part of efforts to provide a highly conducive learning environment in the Five (5) public Special Schools, the Executive Governor of Ogun State, His Excellency Prince (Dr) Dapo Abiodun MFR, in collaboration with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Abuja has approved the implementation of year 2015 – 2018 UBEC Special Needs Projects in the State. Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board (Ogun SUBEB) therefore, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, invites interested, competent, reputable and suitably qualified contractors to tender for the under listed jobs.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work consists of Execution of Work and Procurement of Goods as specified in the lots attached.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective Companies wishing to carry out the advertised work/jobs must submit the following documents for verification;
• Evidence of Registration of Business premises with Ogun State Ministry of Works
• Evidence of Company registration (certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of Tax Payments (current tax clearance certificate for the last 3 years – 2019, 2020 and 2021)
• VAT Registration/Evidence of Remittance, with VAT Registration Number
• Evidence of Financial capability to execute the project (Bank Reference Letter/Bank Guarantee), indicating the willingness of the Bank to provide credit facility for the execution of the contract
• Company profile indicating equipment, personnel and professionalism
• Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully executed in the last three years, including letter of Award of Contract and Certificate of job completion (if any)
• Evidence of compliance with the pension Reforms Acts 2004 (current certificate of compliance issued by PENCOM)
• Evidence of compliance with section 6)27) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 (current certificate of compliance issued by ITF)
• Evidence of Registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) Act No 6 of 2011
• Company’s Audited Financial Statements for the last three years – 2019, 2020 and 2021
• Sworn affidavit that confirms that all information provided are not only correct but genuine and reputable Enterprises may tender for the projects
4.0 EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Prospective bidders should visit Ogun State University Basic Education Board (Ogun SUIBEB) for the collection of bid documents containing full specifications within the working hours from Friday 3rd September, 2021 to Thursday 14th October, 2021 upon the payment of a non-refundable Tender fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) for New Construction, Renovation and Supply of Goods into any of the following Account.
Access Bank – 0022290533
First Bank – 2007264384
Sterling Bank – 0004742709
Wema Bank – 0121267153
Zenith Bank – 1012899328
5.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
All bid documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to the Tender Board Secretary, Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board, Parastatals Building, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta not later than 42 days or 6 weeks of this publication. All bidders shall enclose their Technical Documents in a separate sealed envelope marked “TECHNICAL BID” and Financial Bid in another Sealed envelope marked : FINANCIAL BID” with names of projects
Both the Technical and Financial bid envelopes will thereafter be enclosed in bigger outer envelope and properly sealed. The outer envelope will be marked at the top left-hand corner with the project name and lot number with the name of the company as the case may be, addressed and submitted to the Tender Board Secretary, Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board, Parastatal Building, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta not later than 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
The documents, that is, the bigger outer envelope be should deposited in the Tender Box.
6.0 CLOSING OF TENDER AND OPENING OF BIDS
Submission of Tender documents shall close at exactly 12:00 noon on Thursday 14th October 2021
The opening of all submissions shall follow immediately afterward at the Board premises. Tenders or their authorized representatives, Relevant Professional Bodies and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) as well as relevant Government Agencies are invited to witness the Bids opening exercise as indicated
7.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE
• Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions stated above, comply with necessary instructions and provide the required document(s) will invalidate such tenders
• Ogun SUBEB reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claims made by tender companies.
• This invitation to tender shall not be construed as a commitment, offer or obligation on the part of the Board to award contract to any contractor nor will it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Board.
• The Board reserves the right to reject any or all of interest and to terminate the procurement process at any time in the overriding public interest without any liability to the Board
• The Board is not obliged to award any job or procurement to the lowest bidder
• Contract prices are fixed and not subject to variations
8.0 LIST OF PROJECTS
DEVELOPMENT OF PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE FIVE (5) PUBLIC SPECIAL SCHOOLS IN THE STATE
You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please Login
. Not a Member? Join Us