NATIONAL UNIVERSITIES COMMISSION-
REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR PROCUREMENT OF NETWORK DEVICES & OUTDOOR WI-FI EQUIPMENT
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR BIDS
EMPLOYER: NATIONAL UNIVERSITIES COMMISSION
PROJECT: SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT, ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL STANDARDS ENHANCEMENT (SPESSE) AND SECOND AFRICA HIGHER EDUCATION CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE FOR DEVELOPMENT IMPACT (ACE-I) PROJECTS
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF NETWORK DEVICES & OUTDOOR WI-FI EQUIPMENT
IDA CREDIT NOS.: P169405 & P169064
RFB NO: NG-NUC-203387-GO-RFB & NG-NUC-182636-GO-RFB
1. The National Universities Commission has applied for financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Sustainable Procurement, Environmental and Social Standards Enhancement (SPESSE) and Second Africa Higher Education Centres of Excellence for Development Impact (ACE-Impact) Projects, and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for Procurement of Network Devices & Outdoor Wi-Fi Equipment. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing.
2. The National Universities Commission now invites sealed Bid from eligible Bidders for Provision of Network Devices & Outdoor Wi-Fi Equipment for the Sustainable Procurement, Environmental and Social Standards Enhancement (SPESSE) and Africa Higher Education Centres of Excellence for Development Impact (ACE-Impact) Projects at National Universities Commission, 26 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama Abuja.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding, using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2016 revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from National Universities Commission (SPESSE Project), Attention: Project Coordinator, – at: email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 18:00hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English language may be purchased by you upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00) via Remita by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in favour of Sustainable Procurement, Environmental and Social Standards Enhancement (SPESSE) Project, National Universities Commission- Project Implementation Unit.
Kindly follow these steps: (i) Enter Remita platform (ii) Select ‘Bills and Purchases’ (iii) ‘Pay Biller’, (iv) Under ‘Who do you want to pay’, Select Sustainable Procurement, Environmental and Social Standards Enhancement Project (v) Under Name of Services/Purpose, Select ‘NUC Sustainable Procurement Env Soc Secretariat’ (vi) Complete the form and Submit