KADUNA STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
– INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF 46 NOS. ASSORTED VEHICLES FOR KADUNA STATE ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM FOR RESULTS LEAD AGENCIES (P FOR R)
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
KADUNA STATE SECRETARIAT OFF INDEPENDENCE WAY
PROCUREMENT OF 46 NOS. ASSORTED VEHICLES FOR KADUNA STATE ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM FOR RESULTS LEAD AGENCIES (P FOR R)
The Kaduna State Government through its Ministry of Finance invites competent and reputable firms for the prequalification and tender for the procurement of 46Nos vehicles for Kaduna State Economic Transformation Program for Results (PforF) Lead Agencies.
LOT DESCRIPTION (GOODS/SUPPLY)
|LOT 1||Procurement of 15Nos. (Fifteen) Mikano ZNA Rich6 4×4 Pick-Up V6, 5-Seater, 3.8L Double-Cabin, 2020 Model (Lot 1), Tender fee: N450.000.00.||Ministry of Finance|
|LOT 2||Procurement of 6Nos. (Six) Nissan NV350 Wide Long Body, High-Roof 16-Seater Micro Bus, 2,5L Petrol Engine, Auto Transmission (Lot 2), Tender fee: N450.000.00.||Ministry of Finance|
|LOT 3||Procurement of 25Nos. (Twenty-Five) Nissan Kicks (Dual Tone), CVT Transmission, 1.6L (Lot 3), Tender fee:||Ministry of Finance|
• Corporate Affairs Commission is required
• Tax Clearance Certificate
• Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority
• Current Certificate of Registration of Business Premises with Kaduna State Ministry of Innovation and Technology
• Company Audited Accounts for 3 years (2017, 2018, 2019)
• Evidence Financial Capability and Banking Support
• Evidence of Bid Security in the form of Bank Guarantee of Certified Bank Draft from a reputable Bank in Nigeria.
• Company Profile with List of Key personnel and their qualifications and experience
• VAT Registration and Evidence of VAT Remittances of at least in the last three years
• Any other relevant information that would be helpful in determining the firms eligibility
• A non-refundable Tender fee (see amount under Lot description) payable to Kaduna State Government on the KADPPA e-Procurement Portal.
• Pencom certificate is required