EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANCY (ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT FOR SQUEAC SURVEY)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANCY
(ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT FOR SQUEAC SURVEY)
Northeast Nigeria is currently faced with a growing humanitarian crisis with a vast number of Internally Displaced Persons in need of humanitarian assistance. These IDPs are living in camps and among host communities, with limited access to basic social services, health care, protection, WASH, food security, livelihoods and resources, ultimately leading to unprecedented levels of malnutrition and food insecurity. FHI 360 has been working in Nigeria for more than 30 years and has expanded its programs to respond to the humanitarian crisis through integrated WASH, Health, Protection and Nutrition interventions. FHI 360 has continued to carry out nutrition in emergency intervention including Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) since late 2017 FHI360 is seeking to engage a Consultant for 30 days beginning from October 15, 2020 to conduct Semi Quantitative Evaluation of Access and Coverage (SQUEAC) Survey. This survey aims at ascertaining the level of coverage of CMAM.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CONSULTANT:
1. A health professional or nutritionist with MPH, MSc or advanced professional degree or field-related experience
2. Significant and proven experience, at least three years, in community-based nutrition surveys
3. Knowledge in designing and implementing CMAM and IYCF programs
4. Excellent analytical and bio-statistical skills.
5. Excellent qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, interpretation and report writing skill
6. Strong communication skills, able to effectively present information clearly and respond appropriately to questions from FHI 360 staff and other relevant stakeholders.
7. Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office, EPI INFO, SPSS and SQUEAC methodology, WHO Anthro, ODK/Kobo collect, CS Pro.
8. Fluent in written and spoken English and Local Languages
Interested and qualified candidate download the complete Terms of Reference for the survey from the following weblink: https://bit.ly/2RxFUy8
The following selection criteria with corresponding points will be used for the evaluation procedure:
Qualifications – 30 Points
Working experience relevant to the assignment – 30 Points
Knowledge of local Languages – 10 Points
Knowledge of MS Office, EPI INFO, SPSS and SQUEAC methodology, WHO Anthro, ODK/Kobo collect, CS Pro. – 30 Points