THE LEPROSY MISSION NIGERIA (TLMN)-
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR UPGRADING THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE MISSION
THE LEPROSY MISSION NIGERIA (TLMN)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) calling on interested consultant organizations to submit their competitive bid for upgrading the financial system of the Mission.
The services to be provided include:
• Purchase of the latest version of quick-books premier version (5 users)
• Installation of the quick-books (desktop) on all user computers on the network
• Transfer of the old and existing financial data to the newly acquired quick-books. (Data Migration)
• Create a unified chart of accounts (customization) for the organization.
• Setup the quick-books with new configured unified chart of accounts
• Provide an after service support.
• Provision of firewall for connecting systems for networking the quick-books (security)
• Training of all users on the newly setup quick-books chart of account and posting (Capacity Building)
• Installation of server and this will include: a dedicated computer server and a window server for data storage