TOTAL UPSTREAM NIGERIA LIMITED (TUPNI)-
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF CONDUCTOR PIPE AND LARGE PIPES FOR OML 130
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF CONDUCTOR
PIPE AND LARGE PIPES FOR OML 130
NIPEX TENDER REF: TUPNL.00000128
TOTAL UPSTREAM NIGERIA LIMITED (TUPNI) operator of the OML 130 issues tender opportunity to interested and reputable Contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience for consideration to tender for provision of conductor pipe and large casings for its Deep Offshore OML 130 operations.
2. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WORK SCOPE AND SPECIFICATIONS
The successful Tenderer will be required to provide conductor pipes (36″) and large bore tubulars (20″) with associated accessories (Crossovers, Box-To-Pin Connectors) for the completion of at least Twenty Two (22) sub-sea wells within OML 130 Field Development Manufacture of all supplies has to comply with API SPEC 5L + ERRATA 1, GS EP FP 338 and GS EP FP 339 and other referenced standards. Tenderers shall ensure all required materials per item, are sourced from TUPNI approved and certified vendors/OCTG mills.
Equipment delivery will be organized in series of batch to match the drilling operations. Tenderer facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair & maintenance, testing, laboratory, etc) shall be functional in Nigeria for.
• Connector fabrication
• Connector welding Tubular Repairs
SUCCESSFUL TENDERER SHALL MAKE PROVISION OF THE FOLLOWING:
• SUPPLIER shall provide both external flush quick connectors and normal quick connector able to support a bending moment of up to 6,500kN.m. COMPANY shall have the right to choose any of the above connector types
• Connector OD to be clearly defined by SUPPLIER as there should be an ID restriction inside TGB: this point will be clarified during tendering process.
• A Welding procedure must be developed and the supplier will deliver the joints with the end connectors already welded onto the pipe body.
• The Joints will be delivered with a connector on top and beveling on bottom
• High bending quick connector and quick connector performance envelope shall be provided
• SUPPLIER shall advise on pin or box configuration to provide maximum bending capacity
CONTRACTOR SHALL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING FIELD SERVICES:
• Provision of special running tools and personnel.
• Coordination and technical support connections
• Rig-site make-up supervision, on a call basis, including deck inspection, running and joint make-up field procedure from Original Equipment Manufacturer.
• Onshore preparation of CP for running. This activity shall include but not limited to provision of grinding equipment and materials, grinding MPI inspection, lifting and testing the rings using forklift and any associated labour required.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested suppliers are required to be pre-qualified in the 1.01.04 Supply of Casing and Pipes category of the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS). All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive an Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for; open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on Continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, then on ‘Check my supplier status’ and then click ‘Supplier product group’.
• If you are not listed in the product/service category but you have registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry, contact the NipeX administration office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi. Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
• To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the NipeX system.
• Only Nigerian indigenous service companies having verifiable Nigerian equity shareholding of 51% and above shall submit bids for this tender.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
TUPNI is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development. As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian oil and gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (The Board) Tenderer(s) shall comply with all the provisions of the Nigerian Content Act that relate to this advert and in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian Content percentage for the scopes which are covered in the Schedule of the Act. This also includes and any other requirement that may arise from time to time not explicitly stated in this advert but which apply to the services in fulfillment of the Nigerian Content Act, in the submission of their Tender.
Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian government shall result in the disqualification of the tenderer from the bidding process.