TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA-
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR ENGINEERING SUPERVISION AND SITE MANAGEMENT FOR THE REHABILITATION OF TRANSMISSION SCADA SYSTEM.
TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
NIGERIA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION PROJECT (NETAP)
CREDIT NO: 61850-NG
PROJECT ID NO.: P146330
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: ENGINEERING SUPERVISION AND SITE MANAGEMENT FOR THE REHABILITATION OF TRANSMISSION SCADA SYSTEM.
REFERENCE NO.: QCBS-NTP-TC23
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Electricity Transmission Project (NETAP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include
• Project Management and Supervision.
• Technical Control of Designs,
• Coordination of FAT and receipt of the equipment in factory and supplies to site.
• Coordinate the pre-commissioning Tests and Commissioning upon Works Completion,
• Transfer of Know-How (On the Job Training).
• Provide assistance to the procurement of the EPC contractor.
The approximate duration period for the assignment is thirty-six (36) months.
The Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be accessed at https://tcnpmu.ng/consultancy-for-engineering-supervision/
The Transmission Company of Nigeria-Project Management Unit (TCN- PMU) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
(1) The Consultant shall have at least 15 years’ experience of similar projects with wide skills in procurement, project management, supervisory work, integration of SCADA/Telecoms equipment from different vendors and implementation of SCADA/EMS control centre projects;
(2) The Firm’s general experience and overall competence, including relevance of firm’s area of core business to the assignment envisaged;
(3) Firm’s good reputation, strong institutional capacity and capability in terms of technical, managerial, expertise, quality management system, number of technical staff;
(4) The extent of specific experience in assignments of similar nature and complexity in SCADA/EMS (Hardware & Software), Telecom System, RTU, Adaption Works, 48 V DC System and supervision of substations up to 330/132kV voltage level, including assistance in procurement, review of design, supervision of EPC contractor’s quality, schedule, environmental, safety and health compliance, verification of equipment quality, certification of variation orders etc.