TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA (TCN)-
REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR RECONDUCTORING OF 132KV TRANSMISSION LINES
TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA (TCN)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT (PMU)
REQUEST FOR BIDS
EMPLOYER: TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA
PROJECT: NIGERIA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE: RECONDUCTORING OF 132KV TRANSMISSION LINES
CREDIT NO: 61850- NG
IFB NO: NTP- TR5G
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Nigeria Electricity Transmission Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for the Reconductoring of 132kV Transmission Lines.
2. The Transmission Company of Nigeria-Project Management Unit now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Reconductoring of 132kV Transmission Lines.
The scope of work is Reconductoring of 132kV Transmission Lines of two (2) 132kV Transmission Lines as shown below. The completion period of the contract is twenty four (24) months.
The transmission lines are as follows:
• Reconductoring of Kumbotso- Hadejia 132kV Single circuit Line of about 165km Route Length
• Reconductoring of Kumbotsho- Kankia 132kV Single circuit Line of about 100km Route Length
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers January 2017, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Transmission Company of Nigeria Plc, Project Management Unit (TCN-PMU) – Engr. T. M. Bamalli. email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours 9:00am to 17:00pm Local time at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application via email to the above email address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00). The method of payment will be via Remita (https://www.remita.net/) by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in favour of Transmission Company of Nigeria- Project Management Unit. Kindly follow these steps:
(i) Enter Remita platform
(ii) Select Pay FGN and State TSA
(iii) Select FGN
(iv) Under Who do you want to pay-Select Transmission Company of Nigeria -Project Management Unit
(v) Under Name of Services/Purpose-Select Transmission Company of Nigeria -Project Management Unit
(vi) Complete the form and Submit.
The bidding documents may also be accessed and downloaded via this link https://tcnpmu.ng/bidding-document-for-ntp-tr5g/
However, evidence of payment in accordance with item 5 above must be accompanied with your Bids.
6. Firms that cannot meet the following key qualifications requirements are not encouraged to participate in the Bidding Process:
(a) Average annual turnover requirement
Minimum average annual turnover of Six million, six hundred thousand US Dollars (US$6,600,000) calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last Five (5) years
(b) Financial Resources:
The Bidder shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means (independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as One million, one hundred thousand US Dollars (US$1,100,000)
(c) Specific Experience:
A minimum number of Two (2) similar contracts specified below that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed as a prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor or subcontractor between 1st January, 2015 and Application submission deadline: Two (2Nos) Contracts, each of minimum value of Five million, three hundred thousand US Dollars (US$5,300,000)