U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA-
INVITATION TO SITE VISIT AND REQUEST FOR QUOTE TO FURNISH AND INSTALL WINE CABINET FOR CMR
INVITATION TO SITE VISIT AND REQUEST FOR QUOTE – PR10992630 – FURNISH AND INSTALL WINE CABINET FOR CMR
DUE: SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to Furnish of the highest quality and to Install three (3) units of Natural wood veneer, Mahogany Matte Finish Wine Cabinet, which includes Glass Cabinets, 1 Pull out Tray, 3 Drawers and Wine Rack in the middle. The attached pictures represent the desired product.
You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as follows:
Venue: # 14 Star Lake Close, Off Komoe Street, Maitama Abuja
Date: Tuesday September 20, 2022
Time: 10:00 am
To attend, please send the name of your representatives (no more than two per company) not later than 9:00 am on Monday September 19, 2022 for access approval. Your representatives are expected to come with photo IDs for the site visit.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm in the type of design work required for the past five years
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules
- Capacity to accomplish work
- Resumes for Key Personnel
- Knowledge of locality of project,
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your proposal.
- All responses and proposals on this RFP MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Deadline for offer submission is September 23, 2022.
Interested offerors should provide every other information relevant to confirm capacity to perform the required services.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.