U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA-
REQUEST FOR QUOTES FOR BME FOR FUEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
REQUEST FOR QUOTES #PR9594289 – BME FOR FUEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM :: DUE: DECEMBER 16, 2020
December 9, 2020
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a competent contractor to provide preventive maintenance services for their fuel systems at the Embassy compound, located at Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja, as per attached Statement of Work (SOW) and Drawings. You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- To be considrered, all responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent to Abujaprocurement@state.gov, with the following subject line “RFQ #PR9594289 – BME for Fuel Management System ”
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
- Deadline for offer submission is December 24, 2020.
- Each offer must be in two separate attachments as below: