U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA
– REQUEST FOR QUOTES FOR FUEL DISPENSERS
REQUEST FOR QUOTES (PR9253751) FOR FUEL DISPENSERS :: DUE: JULY 21, 2020
July 7, 2020
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a vendor to replace fuel dispensers and integrate an automatic dispensing system with card reader (e.g Fuel master Unit card reader system), at the Embassy warehouse located in Durumi District, Abuja, as per attached Statement of Work (SOW). You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is July 21, 2020.
- Each offer must be in two separate attachments as below:
- Technical Proposal: Which includes your technical approach, methodology, schedule, etc for meeting the requirements, CAC certification, as well as your past experience [5 years minimum with contact information (email address/phone number) of past and current clients], etc.
- Financial Proposal
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Net 30 Terms and FAR/DOSAR Clauses apply.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.