U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA-
REQUEST FOR QUOTES FOR INSTALLATION OF RADIO TOWER AT SANTA FE COMPOUND
REQUEST FOR QUOTES – #PR9975044 FOR INSTALLATION OF RADIO TOWER AT SANTA FE COMPOUND :: DUE: JUNE 30, 2021
June 17, 2021
The U. S. EMBASSY ABUJA has a requirement for a contractor to install radio tower in a residential compound, located at Plot 5, Osara Close, Off Rima Street, Maitama, FCT, Abuja as per statement of work to (be provided at the venue). You are invited to submit a quotation.
The Embassy plans to award a purchase order. You are encouraged to make your quotation competitive. You are also cautioned against any collusion with other potential offerors with regard to price quotations to be submitted. The RFQ does not commit the American Embassy to make any award. The Embassy may cancel this RFQ or any part of it.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance and as listed in the appropriate sections of the solicitation package. Please read the RFQ carefully, and if you are interested, submit your quotation.
Please note the Following:
- Please include delivery/performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes/proposals.
- Offerors/Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering an alternative approach.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST have the following subject line ‘RFQ # PR9975044 FOR INSTALLATION OF RADIO TOWER AT SANTA FE COMPOUND
- Proposals must be in only two attachments (financial proposal & technical proposal) and sent to the Contracting Officer at Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Deadline for offer submission is June 30, 2021
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
Please return the completed SF-18 along with your quote.