UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, ONDO STATE-
REQUEST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR EXECUTION OF PROJECT
UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,
LAJE ROAD, P.M.B 536, ONDO CITY, ONDO STATE, NIGERIA
REQUEST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR:
(a) THE 2018 CAPITAL PROJECT, AND
(b) 2019 NORMAL TETFUND INTERVENTION PROCUREMENT IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Interested Contractors are hereby invited to tender by submitting pre-qualification documents in line with the Federal Government Procurement Act for the following:
LOT 1: Construction of 2-Storey Block of Classrooms (Year 2018 Capital Project)
LOT 2: Supply of Audio-Visual Equipment (Year 2019TETFund Normal Intervention In Entrepreneurship Development).
2. PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Interested Contractors with proven capability, relevant experience and a good track record of project delivery (cost, quality and time) are hereby requested to submit their company’s profiles with the following requirements arranged in the order below for prequalification:
• Verifiable evidence of Incorporation/Registration of Company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Including Forms
• CAC 2 – Statement of Share Capital and Return of Allotment
• CAC 7 -Particulars of Directors.
• Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020)
• Company profile and organizational structure, Including names, resumes and telephone numbers of key personnel.
• Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Act 2011.
• Evidence of compliance with National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
• Evidence of compliance with the National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
• VAT registration and evidence of past Value Added Tax(VAT) remittances.
• Evidence of inclusion in the Bureau of Public Procurement’s (BPP) DataBase.
• Evidence of Technical Competence and verifiable similar projects successfully carried out within the last five years, with Clients names and addresses, evidence of award and practical completion.
• Annual Audited Financial Reports of the Company for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020)
• Technical and Professional Qualifications of Key Officers
• List of Company’s Equipment/Machinery with proof of ownership
• Evidence of Financial Strength from Bankers
• Evidence of Community and Social responsibility (If any)
• Sworn affidavit attested to by a Director of the Company:
• Indicating the authenticity/verifiability of all submissions;
• That none of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence and that the company is not bankrupt or under receivership.
• Disclosing whether or not any officer/staff of the University is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company and to confirm that all Information presented In its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
• That the company shall not subcontract without the express and written permission/approval of the University.