USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)-
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR DEFENSIVE DRIVING TRAINING FOR USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP) DRIVERS
USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
DEFENSIVE DRIVING TRAINING FOR USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP) DRIVERS
RFP REFERENCE NUMBER: NUMBER IHP-2022-RFP006
TITLE: DEFENSIVE DRIVING TRAINING FOR USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP) DRIVERS
USAID’s Integrated Health Program (IHP) would like to invite eligible security/driving training institutes to submit a proposal for Conducting Defensive Driving Training for IHP Drivers.
• The Vendors must demonstrate capacity, based upon technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources.
• Palladium intends to award a contract to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE OFFERORS
The following items are required to be submitted as part of the proposal for a preliminary examination. Any vendor that does not submit any of the documents listed below will not be invited for the next round. Such vendor remains disqualified:
• Company profile details include registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization.
• Copy of certificate of incorporation
• Bank Reference letter
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Tax Clearance Certificate, for 2018, 2019 and 2020
• Audited financial Statements for 2018, 2019, and 2020 (showing minimum average annual turnover of N5million during the three years)
• Certificate of registration with relevant government agencies in Nigeria such as FRSC, VIO etc
• Valid Driver’s License of the Proprietor/Instructor
• Recommendation letter from a past or present client.