USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)-
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SERVICES FOR USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SERVICES FOR USAID INTEGRATED HEALTH PROGRAM (IHP)
RFP Reference Number: IHP-2022-RFP004
Title: internet Connectivity Services for USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP)
USAID’s integrated Health Program (IHP) would like to invite eligible firms to submit offers for the provision of internet connectivity Services for IHP offices in Abuja, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Kebbi and Sokoto States office for 1 year
• The Vendors must demonstrate capacity, based upon technical expertise, management capability, and financial resources.
• Palladium intends to award a Blank Purchase Agreement (contract) to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
• RFP Submission Requirements/Evaluation:
• Company profile details include registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization.
• Copy of certificate of incorporation
• Bank Reference letter
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Tax Clearance Certificate, for 2018, 2019 and 2020
• Audited Financial Statements for 2018, 2019, and 2020 (showing minimum average annual turnover of N5million during the three years)
• Three (3) References from current or past clients (at least in the last 2 years)
Link to the full Request for Proposal (RFP)
Kindly access the link and follow the instructions as contained in the RFP content supersedes the content of this announcement and contains more details concerning the SOW and other relevant requirements. https://bit.ly/3hFDATO
Submission information: please follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Application (RFP) and submit to: IHP.Procurements@ihp-nigeria.com with the subject “internet Connectivity Services”
Issuance of this Request for Proposal does not constitute an award commitment, nor does it commit Palladium to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission.
This RFP closes on the 27th of July 2021 by 5:00pm. No late application will be received after the deadline.