– REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR ENGAGEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT AS OGP SFTAS PROGRAMME OFFICER II
THE WORLD BANK
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES- INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
STATES FISCAL TRANSPARENCY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY (SFTAS) PROGRAM FOR RESULTS
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA 6296
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: ENGAGEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT AS OGP SFTAS PROGRAMME OFFICER II
REFERENCE NO. NG-HOME FINANCE DEPT- 180760-CS-QCBS
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the States Fiscal Transparency, Accountability and Sustainability (SFTAS) Program for Results, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) Include providing technical support to the OGP-SFTAS team to support them to successfully implement the OGP work-plan for the SFTAS Program.
The Federal Ministry of Finance, Home Finance Department now invites eligible Individual consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree – Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration
• Law or any other field is mandatory etc. Professional Certifications will be an added advantage;
• Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in working with (in) the public sector;
• Experience working with international donors is an added advantage;
• Computer literacy proficiency in running Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Experience in working with multi-stakeholder forum;
• Fluency in English Language;
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal. The incumbent should be able to demonstrate a strong command of all forms of communication and relay messages in a consistently effective, timely and engaging manner.