YOBE STATE MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS INFORMATION & CULTURE-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF ULTRA-MODERN FM STUDIO COMPLEX IN GASHUA, YOBE NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT, YOBE STATE
YOBE STATE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS INFORMATION & CULTURE IBB SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
The YOBE STATE MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS INFORMATION & CULTURE in compliance with Yobe State Public Procurement Act (2016) wishes to invite suitably qualified contractors to bid for:
2.0: SCOPE OF WORK
CONSTRUCTION OF ULTRA-MODERN FM STUDIO COMPLEX IN GASHUA, YOBE NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT. YOBE STATE.
3.0: MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
Interested bidders/suppliers should submit their bids with the following documents.
– Verifiable evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria;
– Verifiable evidence of Company Registration with Yobe State Bureau on Public Procurement (BPP) National database of contractors & service providers by submitting up to date interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance;
– Verifiable evidence of VAT Registration and 3-years Tax Clearance Certificate;
– Verifiable evidence of current pension Commission(PENCOM) compliance Certificate;
– Verifiable evidence of current Industrial Training Fund(ITF) clearance certificate;
– Verifiable evidence of current National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) clearance certificate.